Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation: Day 2 and 3


All reports from Lake Julia are great. Jacob is having a wonderful time and is very busy. They had rain yesterday so he spent most of the day indoors playing with toys and riding his radio flyer scooter. (Yes, Grandma and Grandpa let him ride his scooter in the house). :) I was happy to hear that he slept all night and woke up jabbering and in a great mood. I know Grandma wouldn't mind if she had to get up with him and rock him back to sleep - but everything seems to be better with a good night sleep.

As for us here in Hastings, Scott and I ventured into downtown Minneapolis via the lightrail and enjoyed a couple of beers at the Ugly Mug and a delicious salad and pizza at Black Sheep Pizza. Highly recommended next time you are in the city. Yesterday from the time I woke to the time I hit the pillow I was busy completing my very long and tedious to-do list. If I had my choice, I would have spent the day at the movies, but it feels good to have those lingering projects accomplished.

Today I'm wrapping up a few things and packing for our adventure into the bigger city on Thursday. We're looking forward to catching up with old friends and capturing some NYC energy.

This picture was taken mid-December so he wasn't quite a year old. He has grown so much in the last 6 months!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Have fun in NYC! Have a slice and a bagel for me and some good Italian!

Blog Archive