Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Showers and flowers



Aunt Becky flew in last week to host a bridal shower for Sarah - it was great to catch up with our family and friends. Although it was cold and rainy the day of the shower, we had a few nice days to enjoy being outside.
Today was the first day that Jacob was home with me after having Grandpa and Grandma Jacobson here for 6 days. I spent two days in downtown Minneapolis taking some classes so Jacob was thrilled to have their undivided attention for the last couple of days. Now, Scott and I have to gently remind him that he doesn't get to do what he wants, when he wants, all of the time. He's been kind of a pistol (for lack of a better word) today and gets very impatient when he doesn't have my attention right away...so he will throw his sippee cup...or pretend like his fingers are caught in the garbage can lid...or chuck carrots off of his high chair. Although I appreciate his throwing capabilities, I prefer to see them used with the football or softball instead of food. He's a funny one, this little Jacob. :)



No comments:

Blog Archive