Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wakin'up ain't easy

Top 'o the mornin to you friends! Mom & Dad played a little trick on me the other morning and snuck some video of me while I was workin' out the cobwebs after a night of slumber. I usually wake up pretty easily, but on this particular morning I was so sleepy I didn't even notice dad standing there with the camera until he said "good morning"!

In case you were wondering what I do in the morning when I wake up, well now you know. Most of the time I just rub the sleep out of my eyes and get right to practicing my bubble blowing, squeaking and talking. I haven't figured out how to get my words to sound exactly like mom & dad's yet, but I'm getting close on a few. I'm pretty sure I'm going to figure it out now that I have some TEETH to use. Yeah, that's right, I have teeth now. If you don't believe me, just stick your finger in my mouth the next time you see me and I'll prove it to you. :)

Dad is telling me that it's time to get ready to go run some errands so I better sign off.

l8er friends,
little jake

No comments:

Blog Archive