Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jacob the Swimmer

Hello friends. I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather!

This video is a few weeks old...it's from the weekend that we met up with the Sinclair clan in Ames, Iowa to celebrate Grandma Sinclair's birthday and shoot a family picture. We stayed at a hotel with a swimming pool and mom and dad let me going swimming with them. I don't really know how to swim yet, and it was a little bit scary, but it sure was fun! And check this out, I even went all the way under the water! No seriously, I did. Auntie Sarah even got it on video (the part where my lip is quivering is because I was cold, not because I was scared, duh).

So anyway, I'm a swimmer now. I'm not sure what I'm going to try next. Dad has been talking a lot about this thing called fishing, so I'm thinking I might give that a try.

Enjoy the video! TTFN. -Jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive