Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

This is how I roll...

Mom and dad are always bugging me about not getting enough tummy time. To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of this whole exercise at first, but it's kind of fun now. I decided that I might as well just practice on my own once in awhile instead of mom and dad always having to flip me over, but I just could NOT figure out how to roll from my back to my tummy.

Well, about a week ago I was laying around playing under my gym and, EUREKA! I realized that if I just grab my toes and lean to the side a little bit then I roll right over! It took a little practice, and I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm an EXPERT at this rolling over thing just yet, but I'm pretty good at it. And to think, just a few months ago I was just a fetus. A fetus! Man, sometimes I even impress myself.

Anyhoo, that's the news from Lake Julia. Ciao for now. -Jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive