Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, June 2, 2008

Dialogue with Jacob





As I was taking these pictures I was laughing because they seem to capture what Jacob might be thinking. "What did you say, Mom? You want me to roll over? Hmm. Well, let me think about this. I love getting to my toys, but it is a lot of work. Aw, geez. Let me rest for a minute. Okay, here I go. AUUUUGGGGH! I get so mad when I get stuck! Okay. There. That's a lot of work but at least now I have my ring."

Jake is quite the entertainer. He is figuring out so many new things. He laughs and makes his favorite noises all the time (including his fake cough). He's into reaching for things and loves to feel different textures. We've thrown the feeding schedule out the window and I am back to feeding him whenever he is hungry. Because of his reflux he seems to do better with a couple more meals but in smaller quantity. This means I'm back to one or two feedings in the night, but that is okay. He's averaging 3-4 hours between feedings which is tolerable. It has been great being at my Mom and Dad's - I have been able to get out and have lunch with a couple of my friends and I enjoy having my Mom and Dad around to talk to and hang out with! There seems to be so much to keep Jacob entertained as well. I suppose Rochester has plenty of things to offer - I just need to seek out the parks, trails, and Mom's groups when I get back to town. We miss Dad, though so we're super excited for him to to get here on Friday.

No comments:

Blog Archive