Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, June 2, 2008

Lumber Jacob





Greetings from Lake Julia! Things are going great. We've had very nice weather and I have been VERY busy. I take Ernie for a walk every day. Grandma took me for a walk in the Baby Bjorn the other day and I got SO sleepy I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Yesterday we found a turtle in the middle of the driveway. We had to take him back to the pond. I watch and listen to the birds, smell Grandma's flowers, and watch Grandpa fix his tractor. I went for a ride in the pontoon yesterday. Don't worry DNR, I do have a life jacket. This picture was taken right before I went to sleep in Mom's sling. Looks like another nice day today. I will try to get some more pictures posted later - right now I have a chipmunk that I need to say hello to. Love, Jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive