Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

splish splash


hey all. not much going on this week but thought i would drop in and say hi. this is my favorite time of day...bath time. i just sit back, relax, and calgon takes me away. well, not really calgon. my bath products are for the most part all natural and free from fragrances and dyes. mom calls me "high maintenance". like mother, like son, i guess. you'll notice my Mohawk - dad gives me one at the start of every bath. so anyhoots, mom is taking me to a class today. i might meet some other kids. and this weekend, she is going back to work so dad and i are having some man time. he told me he has all kinds of fun stuff planned. i asked if we could take his Harley out for a spin but he just laughed and said, "someday, jake. someday". i'll be sure to keep you posted. love, jake

No comments:

Blog Archive