Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ready for fall

Our early morning and late evening walks have started to be a little more brisk than we are used to. I love this hat because he can't pull it off which he does with most other hats.

This photo was taken early this morning before Jacob and Dad walked over to Cub Foods for a couple of items that Dad forgot in his cooking frenzy last night.

In an attempt to stay awake and prepare for his impending turn around shift which starts tonight at 6pm, Scott took a nap last night from 5-8 pm and then stayed awake until 5am by cooking, watching tv, playing on-line poker and getting groceries. It is a good thing Cub foods is open 24 hours! It was also nice having Scott awake during Jacob's 2am feeding, especially since I needed the extra help to get him changed and myself cleaned up after I got peed on while he was nursing. Somehow his diaper came loose. That was a first.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Laurie sent me your blog. I love it. Glad to see that y'all are so happy!!!! .... Alyssa (Laurie's lil sis)

Blog Archive