Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Company Picnic





Last Saturday we enjoyed the perfect fall day at Scott's company picnic. Jacob was actually feeling much better after having his first full-blown cold the week prior. Poor kid was so stuffy and miserable he basically needed to sleep sitting up. He is also teething (still) and we can now see his top right incisor coming in. I thought for sure we'd get a little break after he cut those top two, but no way, Jose. I am still nursing him but just about at the end of my rope. My goal is one year. I am trying super duper hard to make it but considering he has bitten me more than once (ouch) and is still up at the very least once in the night, it seems like a lofty goal at this point. We hung out with some friends last weekend that have new baby - and he's eating like a newborn does...every 2 hours or so. So, I guess I should be thankful Jacob goes 4-5 hours between feedings. We're close though, so I can't give up now. I am sure switching him to formula has the potential to create a new set of challenges so as long as it's working for him, I must put my selfishness aside, right? *Sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can do it! you can do it!!

Blog Archive