Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, September 28, 2008




Jacob is quite the ham in front of the camera...especially for Grandma. I think he honestly poses when she takes his picture.

He's been busy going for walks, playing with his toys, enjoying the perfect fall weather, watching Grandpa work on his projects, and is thrilled that Grandma plays with him and reads to him all day long. I am thrilled to have some company and a chance to breathe. I was able to catch up with some friends at a wedding last night, although I must be getting old *sigh* because I was home by 11 pm and my feet didn't even hurt from dancing. Which means I wasn't dancing enough. It was probably because Scott wasn't there - he's like JT out on the dance floor and without him I am not as inspired.

Scott is another night closer to getting back to a regular work schedule. After this madness is over his normal work shift is going to seem like cake. We're sure excited to have him back home with us!

No comments:

Blog Archive