Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great day continued...



Uncle Tom and Aunt Sarah came over yesterday evening to hang out with Jacob so I could get a few things done around the house. I should probably say they came over to entertain me. ;) I did catch up on a few things and it was nice to have someone else give him his bath and feed him (Scott usually tag teams with me on this in the evenings but he is long gone to work by this time). I am sure after Tom and Sarah left they were thinking "wheww...that girl just wouldn't shut up!" I continued to be as excited as I was earlier in the day that I had someone to carry on a conversation with. However, I really need to work on finishing my thoughts before jumping to the next thought. And I tend to act like it is my last conversation for awhile (which it may very well be ;) I truly appreciated their time and company. Oh, it will be so nice when Scott is back on a regular work schedule. Only a few more weeks...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hang in there!! I still can't get over his awesome smile!

Unknown said...

Yay for only living 20 minutes away now!!! You don't talk too much by the way. I did get home and say, "hey, we never finished the conversation about...." which is funny. :)

Blog Archive