Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Skiing Minnesota style



Hi all. Mom and Dad and our friends Kris and Owin went to a water ski show last night. I was checking out the tricks...quite impressive if I do say so myself. There were pyramids and guys flying behind the boat without any skis and they even jumped off of a ramp. In between drinking water from my sippee cup (it was a hot day...and I was very thirsty) and chewing on Mr. Seahorse, I was taking notes. Mom says with the way that I can pop up to my feet on land that I will be a natural in the water. I haven't tried it yet, but as soon as I fit into my life jacket I will give it a whirl. Ha. Stop freaking out. I will learn to swim first. It's happy hour. That means Mom takes me for a walk in my stroller. Gotta go. Love, Jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive