Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, July 14, 2008

Beach Bums





My mom and her friend Kris took me and Owin to the beach today. It was a perfect day! The water was fun to splash in. It was a little chilly at first but very refreshing. I like to watch Owin play in the sand. He likes to use a shovel and put sand in his bucket. I just like to hold the sand in my hands and try to eat it. Mom says I can't do that. Fair enough. Kris took some really cool pictures and then you can see mom was getting a little camera happy and just wouldn't give up. She kept jumping up and down making crazy noises - I am surprised she didn't topple backwards into the lake. Finally I just laid back and covered my eyes with my hat. I told Owin not to look at her either. I think she finally figured out our photo session was over and we wanted to get back to playing in the sand. If you come visit me I can take you to the beach too! I have something going on every day this week so check back for more updates! Love, Jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive