Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shout out to my homies!





Here's wishing everyone a belated happy 4th 'o July! I'm back in Rochester at my house now, but I thought I'd post some pics from my week in Bemidji. I got to spend the week before the 4th at G&G Jacobson's which was really fun. I sure do like sitting on the deck and watching the boats on the lake and listening to the birds chirping and watching Ernie chasing chipmunks all over the yard. I also got to see Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike when they came to visit for the weekend which was great. Actually there were a LOT of people at Grandma and Grandpa's and I got to chat with all of them.

Can you believe how big I'm getting? Mom says it's not that big of a surprise considering how much I eat. What can I say? I like milk and Mom's got the best milk around so I like to indulge.

Well my eyes are getting heavy and dad says we've got a big day ahead of us I better go take a nap. Hope to see you all soon! Holla! ~Little Jake

No comments:

Blog Archive