Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Free Tickets to the Gun Show






I know what some of you are thinking...that kid is juicing for sure. I mean, who has ever seen a 6 month old with pipes like these, right? I understand your sketpicism, but for the record these pythons are 100% natural, the product of a rigid diet of momma's milk and a strict exercise regiment of rattle curls and push ups along with barrel rolls to work my core. I know I know, it sounds too simple, but it works. I've got the pictures to prove it!

Hope you're all enjoying this fine summer weather. Well, it's nice in Rochester at least. Dad and I just ran to Menard's. He says he is going to rewire a lamp, whatever that means. It sounds pretty complicated to me so hopefully he knows what he's doing. He's going to fix his lamp while I take a nap and then we're going on a mission to find a new pillow for Mom. Hopefully we'll be shopping at the mall so I can stop in to see momma at work.

It's nap time so I'm off to the land of nod. Ciao for now, jacob

No comments:

Blog Archive