Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweet Pea

34 weeks

Once again the little man has passed his BPP (Biophysical Profile) with flying colors.  My appointment didn't take very long because the tech got all of the measurements she needed right away.  I will have a consult with the doctor a week from today.  I suspect he/she will want another bile level test done.  The good news is that in comparison to other cholestasis cases, my bile levels are relatively low right now and hopefully they will stay that way.  The odd news is that after asking the nurse about this disorder and how common it is, she told me that she doesn't see cases of this often, but in the last two weeks there have been 4 or 5 moms with cases of it.  I would really like to do a research study.  Let me rephrase that - I would like someone else to do a research study. 

I am amazed by this ultrasound technology and although I still think these 3-D images are a bit strange, it is kind of neat to get a sneak peak of our little guy.  With the amount of appointments I have over the next three weeks this baby is going to have a photo book filled before he is actually born.  We obviously want baby to hang out as close to full term as he can (as long as he is safe) but no matter when they decide to induce, we are very excited to have him in our arms.  Now, we just need to figure out what we are going to name him.

No comments:

Blog Archive