Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

35 weeks


Two weeks and counting!  This picture was taken upon me returning home from my doctor appointment where they scheduled my induction for Monday, June 6th.  Notice the fake smile?  I am still trying to wrap my head around this whole process.  Obviously inductions are very common...heck, now days people schedule them to coordinate with vacations or big events.  For me personally, it makes me anxious.  But hey, as long as baby is safe and sound that is all that matters.  I kind of need to quit being a wuss, right?  :)

Now, back to that "Things I have to do in less than 2 weeks!" list.

3 comments:

AuntSarahB said...

exciting! be anxious for nothing! this is no surprise to god! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Nikki. Everything will be great!! Can't wait to see him!! Cindy

Laurie said...

Thinking of you!!! I was scheduled for an induction, but it's all it took for her to arrive. It's not the "natural" you hope for, but know that you just have to trust that it's the best thing for baby. Hang in there! Keep us posted! Prayers for you!

Blog Archive