Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two twenty two





Nothing too exciting to report on this week from Hastings.  Other than more snow (surprise, surprise) we've been hanging out with Cassie (see photo #1..not sure where he got her name from but that is what he named her), singing different renditions of the ABC's song, and playing trucks.  A lot of trucks.  (See photos #3 and #4).

Jake has been going to his ECFE class on Tuesday mornings and enjoying it.  Speaking of which I had better hurry up and get ready.  Super-Why is almost over.  We're still debating pre-school for this fall.  Any opinions out there?

I am also happy to report that due to my Quickbooks non-expertise our taxes are not going to be as awful as we once thought.  Thankfully, now we have a good accountant to keep us on track.

As of January I have been working at the Elm Spa here in town and absolutely loving it.  Scott is able to work from home on Thursdays which allows me to go into work late that day.  I'm also working a couple of Saturdays a month so we don't have to coordinate child care.

There is one exciting tid-bit of info however...we know the gender of our baby.  Yep.  We caved.  Actually, Scott caved.  But more on that at a later date.

Happy Tuesday and thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

stacey said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, Nikki. :-)

We did preschool two years for Evie and she loved it. Two days a week for that first year and then three days a week when she was four. It was great. We signed Eli up for the fall too. I can not believe he's old enough yet, but I really think he'll like it. And as much as I hate to think that he's going to be in preschool, the 2.5 hours every t/th to myself will be nice. You might enjoy that time yourself with just you and the babe!

Zarlings said...

I think there is no bad decision when it comes to preschool. And I also want to say that it is torcher that you did not tell the sex of the baby...will you please?

Laurie said...

OK...I waited, but it's killing me. Girl or Boy? I'll be checking often!

Preschool is probably good, but you don't need it. He is socialized and super smart!

Blog Archive