Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nathan's adventures up north

Plenty of sand

Plenty of snow

Celebrating Grandma's birthday dinner

Cruising

Swinging

Digging

Contemplating

Helping

Home!

Hi friends!  Whew, it's been awhile.  My life the last several weeks have been completely occupied by my back injury.   Let me personally thank all of our friends, family and church family for the continued prayers, visits, phone calls, support, meals, encouragement, care for our kids, love and concern that you have shown Scott, myself and the boys.  We are so thankful for you all.  

I am also thankful for healing!  I've definitely turned a corner and making progress each and every day.  l have a lot of Physical Therapy on the books and need to take it easy, but the pain has subsided.   Thank the good Lord.

My parents stayed with us and then took Nathan home for a couple of weeks.  I'm still not quite ready to take him on by myself during the day so my mom is here this week as well.  Again thankful!  Obviously with Jacob being quite self sufficient - he's easier to manage.

While most moms are counting down the days until school ends and transitioning into summer mode, I'm doing the opposite and getting ready for Nathan to start day care for a few weeks.  For a stay at home mom this is definitely a new one for me.  Thankfully the day care where Jacob goes to school has space and they are SO flexible!  What a blessing in making this transition a bit easier.

Jacob has already started baseball practice.  Scott is coaching again.  Their team is the Cincinnati Reds and they are looking good!  Weather has turned nice and we are loving the chance to play outside in the afternoons.

It feels like it's been a long time since we've seen summer and we're welcoming it with open arms!

Have a great week friends and thanks for checking in. 




No comments:

Blog Archive