Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Heart Mom



Look at these two!  What an honor to have these boys.  I love them from the top of their heads to the tips of their toes.  I couldn't be more grateful.



And here's my mom.  She's strong, encouraging, selfless, optimistic, positive, caring, loving, kind and is basically my rock.  If you know her, you know how amazing she is.  Can't even tell you how thankful I am for all she has done for us.  Thanks, Mom, for being you.  I love you!

The other important Mom in my life is Lin.  I am thankful to have such a wonderful mother in law.  She loves deeply, gives the best hugs, and has offered me grace & patience for as long as I have known her son.  She is wise and is one of the best prayer warriors I know.  I always appreciate her encouragement and passion for people.


No comments:

Blog Archive