Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Raising them up



Dear Jacob and Nathan,

I honestly don't  know who this guy is but what he says is quite profound.  We are trying to raise you to be one of those kids that set a good example, have empathy, and connect with people.  We pray that you think, feel, and love with all of your heart and soul.  Please ponder this (and try to refrain from using swear words) when you are mad at us for not letting you do what all the other kids do.

Love,
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Zarlings said...

Here here sister! I pray that we can raise our children exactly how you said. And I also wanted to say great job on keeping this post up to date. I am so jealous. I just can't find time to get it done. It will get worse with number 3 coming soon:) But great job!

Blog Archive