Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thank you iPhoto




After a short training session at the Apple store I have learned that there is hope for my pictures yet!  I was struggling with my decision to get a Mac (mainly because I felt like I didn't know how to use it to its full potential) and also with my high tech camera (because I truly do not know how to use that either) but after a short time with a Mac expert, I have discovered a way to edit, make slideshows, and enhance my mediocre pictures.  Hooray for technology!  Now, if only they had a trainer for parenting and cooking.

One more example...I can remove the pole coming out of Scott's head!



1 comment:

Jami said...

I LOVE Apple products... I stopped the madness with the PC products... You'll soon be in love too - now just join instagram it's an awesome photo tool.. hint hint

Blog Archive