Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, January 20, 2012

Don't believe everything you read

Remember that post that I wrote yesterday?  That was so yesterday.  Almost as if to make a liar out of me, Jacob woke up last night.  A lot.  So many times that somewhere in the middle of the night Scott ended up in the guest room. 

Jake wasn't really crying or upset.  Just restless.  And Nathan is stuffy.  And hungry.  This morning as I sat with my own stuffy head in my hands reminiscing of the awesome night we just had (okay...I was whining) Scott just made me laugh.  He was talking in a stuffy nose voice and making of fun of what I was saying.  Thank God for Scott and his sense of humor.  And for coffee in my Wonder Woman mug.

On a half serious note, I am convinced that we are all sick and sneezy because our house is filled with years of dust and dander.  I think I added mold this morning but that was one of the things Scott was making fun of me about.  Anyway, the great news is that our ducts are being cleaned on Monday.  Ducts being cleaned.  Now there is something to get excited about! 

No comments:

Blog Archive