Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Wyatt and Gwen

A good looking group

Perfect spot for the parade

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful 4th of July weekend!  Scott and Jake headed to Charles City on Sunday and were able to enjoy many games and activities and then on Monday went to the parade.  Before leaving town he got to ride with Uncle Larry on his tractor.  Jake had so much fun that Dad has decided we're going to make Charles City an annual 4th of July event.  Next year I will actually get to go.  I was stuck at home with what I thought might be pink eye - but I suspect I just have a scratched eye ball.  I am heading to the eye doc today so hopefully I will get it taken care of.

Last night I did get to enjoy the fireworks with Jacob though.  We had the best seat in the house...the comfy chair in Nathan's room had the perfect view of the fireworks so we enjoyed them in our pajamas right before Jacob went to bed. 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

One of these years, we'll meet you in America's Hometown!

Blog Archive