Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A fine spring day

Jacob's first attempt at the stomp rocket.

Miles stomping with gusto.

Strolling with Mason.

Miles analyzing his biking skills.  He's fairly new and doing a great job!

Reaching our destination...Starbucks.    

Jake and I spent the morning with my dear friend Christy and her kids Miles and Mason.  Jake had a great time with them and I had a fantastic time catching up with Christy.  We go way back to the Homewood Suites days - my first job out of college.  I look back on those days and laugh.  We did have a lot of fun on our "sales calls" though.  As it turned out, corporate America wasn't really my style but a good friendship never goes out of style.  Thanks for having us guys and we look forward to seeing you again! 

No comments:

Blog Archive