Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Is my Easter basket in my bed?

It's behind my door!

These Starburst jellybeans are GOOD!  Note: Jacob has named his bunny Clausia. (?) 

Searching for eggs.

Jacob and Alaina had a blast finding all of the goodies.

Jake wasn't too interested in the bracelets...but they are a must have for Alaina.

The saxophone bubbles were a hit. 
For Easter this year we went to the early service at church and Jake came back with Grandma and Grandpa J. while Scott and I stayed to teach during the second service.  We joined Sarah and Mike at Denny and Lynne's place for a fantastic egg hunt filled with lots of great toys (Jacob told me today he REALLY likes all of his new toys he got from Denny and Lynne's) and had a delicious dinner with the McNamara family.  A beautiful day indeed.  

No comments:

Blog Archive