Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, December 6, 2010

A sweet sweet sound...

that I heard today was Baby #2's beating heart.  My doc (and I absolutely love her by the way) found it right away...beating strong and moving around a lot.   It always makes it feel that much more real.  Baby (we're going to have to come up with a more creative name than Baby #2) is due at the end of June.  It seems like a long time from now with all of this snow on the ground, doesn't it?  So there it is.  It's official.  Let the baby bump begin.

4 comments:

stacey said...

Congrats!!!!! So excited for you! I was wondering when number 2 would be coming! :-) Jake looks so darn cute!

AuntSarahB said...

YAY!!! I can not WAIT for niece/nephew #8!

Laurie said...

Yeah! You bring tears to my eyes! Congrats, Congrats and keep us posted!!!

I will email you about Christmas plans!

Zarlings said...

congrats! it is so fun and exciting! Jacob will make a great big brother. Keep blogging so we can see the bump grow!

Blog Archive