Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3 month baby bump



195 days to go!  Although I am definitely still tired, I have finally mustered up some energy to get to the gym a couple of times in the last week.  Pathetic, really.  Especially when I think about how great of shape I was in when I got pregnant with Jacob.  But back then, I wasn't a full-time mommy and Scott and I did whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, all of the time.  He he.  Those were the days.  But here's the bright side...when everyone is watching their diet and making New Year's resolutions to lose weight...I will plan on continuing to gain weight.  Hooray!  More leftover Christmas cookies for me!  Just kidding.  Sort of.  

Morning / evening sickness has dissipated and although I wouldn't call it severe...it was definitely noticeable.  Small meals throughout the day make me most happy...particularly grapefruit and cereal. 

We keep going back and forth as to whether or not we will find out the sex of this baby.  We found out with Jacob and decided on his name even before he was born.  We may change things up a bit this time around and hold out for the surprise.  I can tell you this though...it will definitely be a boy or a girl.

2 comments:

Aunt Sarah B said...

You look so great and the last pic of Jacob made me laugh out loud. What a ham! Squish!

I say WAIT!! :) I love surprises!

Unknown said...

I say WAIT too, but you probably knew that as we've waited to find out with all 4! :) There's nuthin' like it. You look so good Nikki. LOVE the photos with Jacob sticking out his tummy. And I am digging your darker hair right now. SO, so excited for you and this journey with baby #2!

Blog Archive