Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hidden Haven 2010

Roommates


Brent, Noah, and Hayden coming back from a voyage


Tom, Becca and Nikki ready to hold on tight


Ready to row


Sara and Hayden


Becca and Robert - sunset skiing.  Aren't they romantic? 


I caught a weed!



Grandpa's catch of the day


Reading a really good book with Grandma


Aunt Sarah, Weston and Jacob
 


The Sinclair family picture

I couldn't resist putting up a few of the pictures from our trip.  It may be awhile before I get that highlight video done so I had better document this now.  Thank you Sarah, for all of the lovely pictures. 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the E Coli shirt --- I've never seen one and it's funny!
Looks like an awesome family trip. Making Memories - the very best!

Laurie said...

I miss your posts! Are you guys OK?

Blog Archive