Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stone Arch Festival of the Arts

With Jacob spending the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa J's, we spent a greater part of Saturday at the Stone Arch Festival of the Arts. We were quite happy to have our little peanut home again on Sunday but it was fun to have no agenda, no schedule, and no 8pm bedtime routine for a couple of nights.

A great view.

Under the big big bridge.

I'm all about freedom of expression. I'm also all about freedom of press. Unfortunately for her, in my opinion, this is a picture you might see in the "Don't" section of a fashion magazine.

Live music. Outdoors. Nice day. I like it.


The best mango tea. Ever. Totally worth the $6 I spent.

Not even close to being as good as a gyro on Welch at 2am, (ISU campus for all of you non-Iowa State folks) but I was so hungry it was still good.








No comments:

Blog Archive