Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Restaurant fairies







Today we had a fantastic lunch with Sas and Grady. The boys were so well behaved I am pretty sure the restaurant fairies were floating around while Sas and I were catching up. In the past we've had some pretty exciting lunches with these two. I don't remember if I ever wrote about that one lunch but let's just say we didn't (thankfully) have any blowouts today. Smile.
These two had so much fun running up and down the hill after lunch I didn't have much of an opportunity to get a posed picture. It was like trying to herd cattle. I haven't actually done that I guess, but I imagine it is something like it on a much smaller scale.




1 comment:

AuntSarahB said...

Grady is so big!! They are so cute together. Glad they were good for you!

Blog Archive