Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

There's a new kid in town


It never ceases to amaze me how different Jacob looks with his hair cut. (This picture is his new hair cut + hat hair). I love it short - but he's got great hair so I like to let it grow for awhile. His hair cut sessions are hit or miss. Sometimes he just sits in the chair and plays with the spray bottle. Other times, like tonight, he cries and says "Sorry! Sorry! All done! All done!" Either way, we always end up with a handsome little man.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I second the Handsome Little Man! He's a doll!

AuntSarahB said...

he's lookin older and older...not sure how i feel about this.

Zarlings said...

He looks like such a little man! He is getting too big too fast! But I have to say, he is incredibly handsome!

Blog Archive