Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our new (to us) table

This table brings me great joy for the following reasons:

* Jacob's legs fit under it while sitting in his booster chair.

* It is round. I think I will always get round tables in the future.

* It is smooth. No more slivers in my forearm.

* It matches our chairs perfectly.

* It gives me a reason to buy a new tablecloth.

* It is from the 60's. I bet there were some great conversations around this table.

* This Ethan Allen table is in great condition and came with two leaves and a protective pad...all for $100. Great find, Scott!

2 comments:

AuntSarahB said...

I love it!! Looks sharp and I am soooo jealous of the leaves! Oh, what I would do with LEAVES!

jennyd said...

Wow, that is a steal. Nice work, Scott! It looks great!

Blog Archive