Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Corval Group Christmas party











1. Mr. and Mrs. Scott Sinclair. P.S. Remind me to not curl my hair again until it gets longer.
2. Pretend like you like each other!
3. This is Scott's boss, Scott with his wife Irene. I wonder if Scott and Scott ever get phone calls intended for the other Scott.
4. Anthony (Scott's co-worker) and his fiancee, Rachel.
5. Patrick (Scott's office mate) and his fiancee, Laura.
It was a lovely evening with appetizers, drinks, a tasty meal, and entertainment from the comedian Scott Hansen. Much to my dismay the dance floor remained relatively empty once the DJ's started playing and I didn't want to be "that girl". At least not at Scott's company party. Maybe next year. :)
We're getting into the holiday spirit. Bring on the eggnog and Tismas! (That is how Jacob says Christmas).


2 comments:

AuntSarahB said...

I barely recognized my brother - he looks pretty dapper! Looks like a fun party. And by the way, I like your hair!

Laurie said...

You guys look great!! Going out for the night has a whole new meaning now! Great to see pics of you two!

Blog Archive