Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, December 12, 2008

The faces of Janus, er, Jacob.



We are ceaselessly amazed at how quickly our little Jacob changes every week and every day, and in this case, every second. Tonight we captured his passionate fake-out cry, which he broke out when Dad told him his carrots and oatmeal were all finished (he is VERY passionate about food). Laughably, it took no more than half a second for him to snap out of his feigned sadness and start laughing along with us as we chuckled about his theatrical performance.
These photos were shot literally 2 seconds apart. Isn't it amazing what a difference 2 seconds can make for an 11-month old? I am amazed, amused, and inspired all at once. The next time I find myself pouting about something silly I will try to think of Jacob and not linger too long on my sad face.

No comments:

Blog Archive