Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Piggies


hey all! i recently found my toes and have been practicing that yoga pose - you know, the one where you grab both big toes. i also rolled over from my tummy to my back today. it is a lot of fun to flip over - especially because i don't really like to hang out on my tummy for too long.


you probably won't hear from me for a couple of days. i am off to the big city of minneapolis tomorrow. we are going to spend the weekend at aunt sarah j's. grandma is going to be there too! i was thinking i might cruise the mall and pick out something nice for my mom for mother's day, but she told me that since i have started sleeping through the night, that is the best gift she could ask for.


have a great weekend and don't forget to tell your mommy and grandma how much you love them!


love, jacob

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi!!!!!
Aren't these babies adorable?!!!!
Fatima looooves her toes!!!!
She just started eating fruits: bananas, apples, pears(not sure about the spelling, sorry!), coconut water and orange juice! So funny to see her face when she tries something new!!!
By the way I sent Jake a present about a month ago, let me know if you get it!!! Love, Pat

Blog Archive