Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello, summer!


Yo! What's happening world? What do you think of my new shades and hat? They give me much needed protection from the sun. I went to the doc last week and he gave me some cream for my eczema. What, you're surprised? HELLO! Have you seen my parents? Mr. and Mrs. Whitey. Other than my sensitive skin I've got a case of reflux. I've been trying to tell my mom and dad about this problem and finally they get it. Burps hurt! They are learning...as much as I don't like it, mom makes me stop eating so my tummy doesn't get so full.

BAD NEWS though, no more rice cereal. At least not for a couple more months. Can you believe it!? That stuff is so good. I told mom if I have to give up the rice cereal then she has to give up the donut holes. I know she still eats them when I am napping. She's trying to be sneaky but I am a very smart boy. Anyway, things are under control and I am feeling much better. I've been busy rolling over - now I can get from my tummy to my back AND my back to my tummy. I'm getting taller too - up to 25 inches. Whoo hoo!
I'm off to catch some zzz's. I have a busy afternoon ahead of me. Talk to you soon!
Love, Jacob


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Jake - you are ready for summer - make sure you have sunscreen as well as your hat and shades - that bright sun could do some damage.

Also, congrats on being 2'1" - you're growing fast!!!

Blog Archive