Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hello friends and family.  Jacob here.  Grandma Jacobson hooked me up with this plush new robe for my Easter present.  Now after my baths and bum powdering (I gotta have my powder) I get to lounge around in my terry cloth robe and chat with my buddy Quackers.    

I have to say, this robe is so choice.  If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up.  I'm seriously considering picking one up in a soft brown. I think it'll bring out the blue in my eyes.  

Anyhoo, enough about robes.  And enough blogging...I'm off to bed.  After a diaper change and bum powdering of course.  

Toodles,
Jake  

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Jake!!!!!

You are so cute!!!!
Can't wait to meet you!!!
It is sunny and warm in Brazil right now, I hope you can visit me here someday!

Happy Easter!!! (take it easy with the chocolate!!!)
Fatima

Laurie said...

You are too cute! Happy Easter to the Sinclairs!

Blog Archive