Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Say it ain't so...

We've packed a lot in this summer.  And for that I am so thankful!  Not to mention I am walking, able, and wait for it...got back on water skis again for the first time in a couple of summers.  If someone would have told me last year that I would be able to ski in a year I wouldn't have believed them.  It did take 3 tries to get up but this body isn't quite as young as it used to be.  Not to say that by this time next year I won't have completed my first triathlon.  Here's hoping!

Jacob also had a go at water skiing!  He did awesome - he didn't want to keep trying but it was a good effort.  I bet my next summer he will want to have another go.

Anyway, I'm sad to say we had our last summer getaway last weekend.  (Unless we sneak one last one in before school starts! ;) We had a blast at Sarah and Mike's.  The weather was crazy hot and humid...just the way I like it for swimming and boating.  The last few days have been rainy and cold, and a very real reminder of what is to come.  It's not over yet though.  Here are a few pics from the weekend.
These two got stung by bees.  Notice Lydia is tough and proud, Nathan on the other hand was very concerned about the hold in his arm.  ;)  

Jacob's #1 fan. 

Looking good in Grandma's lipstick.  

This is the life.  

These kiddos spent a lot of time in the water!  

So did these kiddos.  


Yippeee!!!


Lunch at Zorbaz

These two had a little work to do with Mike.

Loaders?  I'm in.  



Post lunch afternoon nap.  

Hot day, hot tub.  

No comments:

Blog Archive