Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Keep on swimmin'

Poor little guy - but he did his nebulizer treatment willingly!    

He just wanted to snuggle.

Feeling better!

Whew!  We are getting back on track friends!  Jake's ear ache has subsided (thanks again antibiotics) and Nathan has his appetite back. (2 bowls of cereal this morning).  As for myself, that dose of Prednisone that I took yesterday…yikes.  It made me feel lousy.  Have any of you taken it?  Some PT again might be a good option.

Rumor has it we  might hit 30 degrees.  Heat wave!  Bring on the spring...


1 comment:

stacey said...

Oh I'm so sorry it's been so rough, Nikki! Happy to hear that the boys are turning around. Praying your back gets better! I took Predisone once for some headaches I was having and did not like it, either. I quit after a few days. Hoping you can find something that works, and fast!

Blog Archive