Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Thursday, February 13, 2014

If Jesus sent a valentine...


I love you.  You are mine.  Your name is written upon My heart.  Your prayers are precious to me.  Your life is in My hands.  I am always with you, nearer to you than your own heart.  I gave My life so that you might live forever with Me.  All I ask in return is your love.  Be My Valentine.  

You are precious in my sight, And honored, and I love you.  
Isaiah 43:4

Happy Valentine's Day friends!  Perhaps you are a die hard romantic with love letters, mix tapes and the perfect date (this was Scott and I decades ago) or perhaps it is a good excuse to have dinner at a family friendly restaurant (which is what we are doing this year) or maybe you loathe the holiday and give the Valentine aisle the finger (which I actually saw on a photo today).   No matter which category you might fall in I wish you a day filled with much love and joy!


Do you see the heart?  Scott initially didn't…was wondering why a picture of the trees.  The reason for the picture is the heart shining through the trees.  See it now?  

1 comment:

stacey said...

I see the heart in the sun and green leaves. Ahhhh....sun and green leaves......

Blog Archive