Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our not so baby Nathan


Nathan is growing up fast as they usually do.  He is hilarious.  And adorable.  And forcing us to figure out how to discipline when hitting and or biting is involved.  We love a good challenge.  He is an early riser - at 6 am or shortly after he yells from his crib that he is awake.  He's got only one of his 2 year molars left to come in.  Right now "I do it" is his favorite phrase.  And if you pick up something that he intended to pick it up, he will put it back and then pick it up himself and say "I do it."  Nathan is having fun putting together complete sentences and imitates everything his older brother does.  He has moved into 3T clothes.  The jammies above were Jake's…one of my favorites that I found at the Woodbury garage sales.  He almost cried when I put them on him (they weren't his race car ones) but I distracted him enough and he then realized how snugly they really are.  Whew.  I have some good video of Nathan but of course I'm still having problems with my computer skills.  Someday.  Anyway, we love this kid to the moon and back.

No comments:

Blog Archive