Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, August 18, 2013

August is flying by

Never a dull moment in the neighborhood

A perfect evening for dinner al fresco

Lake Julia
I realized that I had intended on writing something about August and I found this post as an unpublished draft.  Whoops.  Proves my point that August is flying by.  Early in the month I spent one weekend solo at my parents' place in order to "help" my Mom out with projects or anything she might need but really I just helped myself to a lovely weekend of recharging my own batteries and enjoyed hanging out with Mom and Dad.  Thank you Lin for taking my place in Hastings for the weekend!  We are heading home tomorrow after a beautiful week at Hidden Haven Resort with the Sinclair family (video soon to follow!) and a couple of days in Bemidji.  Jacob gets to stay a few extra days to squeeze out as much summer vacation as he can before life as he knows it is over and he enters kindergarten.

No comments:

Blog Archive