Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week recap and week ahead

Extra frosting, extra sprinkles


Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Jake made a pit stop in Hastings before heading out on a road trip.  Mike, Sarah, and Lydia joined us as we celebrated Grandma's birthday with our first grill out of the season.  And cupcakes, of course.

The weekend before, Grandma and Grandpa Sinclair spent the weekend at a bed and breakfast and joined us along with Tom, Sarah, and Gwen for dinner to celebrate Grandma Sinclair's birthday.  We had our favorite local pizza...Spiral Pizza.  For dessert...angel food cake and strawberries with whipped cream.  (Sorry - I had my camera out and Tom was helping me look at settings but I have no picture documentation.  I am not sure why I didn't take any pics?)

And regarding Tom, Sarah, and Gwen...their newest addition and our newest nephew has arrived!  Conrad was born this evening.  I cannot wait to meet him! Tomorrow I get to spend the morning with Gwen.  

As far as the week ahead...this will be my first week of being a full time stay at home mom.  Previously I worked Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as every other Saturday.  While I will miss everything about work (I loved my job!) I don't think I will have a hard time enjoying our evenings playing outside now that spring has finally arrived.

Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for upcoming pics!

No comments:

Blog Archive