Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Friday, December 14, 2012

Nathan at 18 months

Fuzzy Nathan.  Literally and figuratively.  Did I focus on his ear or what?  Help me and my camera skills.


18-24 months is my favorite stage.  And here we are.  This morning Nathan thought that holding his cool truck shirt was much more fun than wearing it.  Or, at least that is how I interpreted it.  He kept patting his belly and tried pulling off his shirt.  I love their brains at this stage.

On a side note, can anyone help me understand why my close up pictures are not in focus?!  You might remember I had to replace my Canon (which I really loved) and no offense to Scott but he and the sales man thought this SONY a57 was a good replacement.  So far, I have been less than impressed.  I suppose I should read the instruction manual or take a class.  But come on, is an EASY button to much to ask for?

3 comments:

stacey said...

Sometimes if you are too close up your camera has a hard time figuring out what to focus on. Try taking a step back and refocusing?

And are you pressing down your shutter half way to focus before pressing the whole way?

Scott, Nikki, Jacob and Nathan Sinclair said...

Thanks Stacey! I will try both of those tips.

Sarah said...

Agree with Stacey - too close to subject. If your focus points don't do anything when you try to focus, your pic won't be clear.

Love him and his belly!

Blog Archive