Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Assignment: Snapshot

Inspired by a couple of my friends whose blogs I read regularly here's a picture of my now.  Ironically it took me awhile to get it posted.

A quick snapshot of loveliness and here's why...

Jake's little pile of noodles.  He likes to eat them separate.
Homemade chicken stir-fly and brown sauce.  My favorite meal to cook.  Everyone's favorite meal to eat.
Not pictured but across the table...Scott.
The broom handle in the back corner.  It isn't bugging me that I didn't move it.  No, really...it's not.  Remember...this is a snapshot.  No editing, no staging.  Just now.

Happy day to you!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Oh I love your snapshot.

And I'm insanely jealous that your children will eat chicken stir fry!

Blog Archive