Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Monday, November 22, 2010

over the river and through the woods...








Jake has been busy at Grandma and Grandpa's all week and Scott and I were excited to get up there this past weekend.  Northern air is good for the soul.  Can I tell you that I slept 10 hours one night AND had a two hour nap one day.  Talk about well-rested.  Jake also sleeps great up there...I think he logged in a 3 hour nap three days straight.  

As Scott and I were packing up to come home yesterday Jacob comes running in and asks if he can stay at Grandma and Grandpa's.  (AKA the orphanage)  The kid was SO excited and just giggling at the thought of getting to stay.  It happens to work out great because my mom and dad are coming down Tuesday, so no problem for him to stay an extra day but I truly think there would have been some serious tears had we told him no.  Oh dear.  Can you blame him though?  How can we compete with wagon rides in the woods and tractors to "drive to the country". 

Thanks, mom and dad for your hospitality and entertaining the happiest boy in all the land. 

No comments:

Blog Archive