Sinclair family

Sinclair family

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jacob's new do




Jacob got his floppy locks cut off today. I apologized to the stylist in advance, completely prepared for tears and protest but much to my pleasant surprise (and I'm sure to the stylist's as well) he sat through the entire haircut like it was no big thing. At first he didn't want to let go of my hand but as soon as he got the job of being in charge of the spray bottle he completely forgot about needing my hand. Handsome little man if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Aunt Sarah B said...

He looks 15! jkasdfkjk;sfds

Love it.

Scott, Nikki, Jacob and Nathan Sinclair said...

i know, right? i think that is why i am always so reluctant to cut it short...he looks less and less like a baby and more and more like a little boy. baby jacob isn't really a baby anymore is he? :(

stacey said...

Too cute. And he'll always be your baby.

Laurie said...

He's adorable!!! I love it.

The McNamara Family said...

Soooo cute!

Blog Archive